Network safety and protection measures
Unauthorized uploading or altering the services and information provided by "Central Geological Survey" are prohibited and against the law.
For the safety of our website and to make sure that this service is available for all network users, "Central Geological Survey" website has adopted the following safety measures:
- Using a detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, alteration, or hackers.
- Installing a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users' rights.
- Installing virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
- Periodically conducting virtual hacker simulation to train our reactions and reporting procedures when security is breached, calling for proper defense action.
- Making back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
- Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.